Bright 2017 info:-
Bright 2017, Set in an alternate present-day where humans, orcs, elves, and fairies have been coexisting since the beginning of time, this action-thriller directed by David Ayer (Suicide Squad, End of Watch, writer of Training Day) follows two cops from very different backgrounds.
Ward, a human (Will Smith), and Jakoby, an orc, embark on a routine night patrol that will alter the future of their world as they know it. Battling both their own personal differences as well as an onslaught of enemies, they must work together to protect a young female elf and a thought-to-be-forgotten relic, which in the wrong hands could destroy everything.
Netflix had an incredible 2017, anchored by three critically-acclaimed films out of Sundance (“Mudbound”) and Cannes (“The Meyerowitz Stories and “Okja”), along with a seemingly endless supply of new shows, including fantastic programs like “Mindhunter,” “Dear White People” and “Master of None.”
And yet the irony of all of this is that what will likely be their biggest film of the year—certainly their most expensive at a reported $90 million—is David Ayer’s “Bright,” a gaudy, overstuffed piece of blockbuster trash. However, if you think about it, the arrival of “Bright” makes perfect sense.
Bright 2017 Plot:-
In an alternate present-day, humans coexist with nine other sentient races: orcs, elves, centaurs, goblins, lizardmen, giants, panache, ogres, and dwarves as well as creatures such as fairies and dragons. While Magic is known to be real, it is seldom encountered since magic wands are exceedingly rare.
and only certain individuals called “Brights” can wield them without dying. In Los Angeles, veteran LAPD officer Daryl Ward has been involuntarily partnered with Nick Jakoby, the nation’s first orc police officer, equally detested by his brother officers for his race and other orcs for being a policeman.
Ward’s relationship with Jakoby has been awkward since Ward was wounded by an Orc armed robber that Jakoby failed to apprehend and the LAPD’s Internal Affairs division suspects Jakoby let the robber escape on purpose.
One night, Ward and Jakoby respond to a disturbance at what turns out to be a safe house for the “Shield of Light”, an extremist group that prophesies the return of the “Dark Lord”, a semi-mythical figure from thousands of years ago.
who was defeated by a combined army of eight races (orcs having supported and been defeated with him)? Inside, Bright 2017 Ward and Jakoby apprehend the lone survivor, an elf girl named Tikka in possession of a wand.
Ward calls for backup, but the moment the four arriving officers see the wand, they try to coerce Ward into killing Jakoby and letting them steal the wand for themselves, reminding Ward that Jakoby has already betrayed him by letting the robber escape.
Ward goes outside and demands the truth about the robber. Bright 2017 Jakoby explains that the first orc escaped from him and Jakoby mistakenly apprehended a second. Please See More Information……….
Bright 2017 Cast:-
- Will Smith as Daryl Ward, a human LAPD officer.
- Joel Edgerton as Nick Jakoby, the nation’s first orc police officer, who is partnered with Daryl.
- Noomi Rapace as Leilah, an Inferni elf seeking control of the magic wand.
- Lucy Fry as Tikka, a young Inferni elf who is in possession of the magic wand.
- Édgar Ramírez as Kandomere, a high ranking elvish federal agent with the US Department of Magic’s Magic Task Force.
- Ike Barinholtz as Pollard, a corrupt human LAPD officer who seeks to steal the wand for himself.
- Happy Anderson as Hildebrandt Ulysses Montehugh, a human federal agent who works under Kandomere in the Magic Task Force.
- Dawn Olivieri as Sherri Ward, Daryl’s human wife and Sophia’s mother.
- Matt Gerald as Hicks, a corrupt human LAPD officer.
- Margaret Cho as Ching, a corrupt human LAPD sergeant.
- Brad William Henke as Dorghu, the imposing leader of the Fogteeth Orcs gang.
- Jay Hernandez as Rodriguez, a human LASD deputy.
- Veronica Ngo as Tien, an Inferni elf enforcer working for Leilah.
- Alex Meraz as Serafin, an Inferni elf enforcer working for Leilah.
- Nadia Gray as Larika, an Inferni elf enforcer working for Leilah.
Bright 2017 Production:-
Described as “a contemporary cop thriller, but with fantastical elements”, the film is directed by David Ayer and stars Will Smith and Joel Edgerton, with a script penned by Max Landis, which Ayer rewrote. Netflix officially picked up the film for a $90 million deal with filming beginning in fall 2016,.
making it the most expensive Netflix film to date. Noomi Rapace entered talks to join the cast in May 2016. Bright 2017Landis stated in an interview that official production was expected to begin in September 2016, but that they’d already shot a small part in Los Angeles.
Ayer’s frequent cinematographer, Roman Vasyanov, was confirmed to be working on the project. On October 15, 2016, Lucy Fry was added to the cast. On October 17, 2016, Andrea Navedo was added to the cast. On October 20, 2016.
actor Brad William Henke was cast in the film. On November 1, 2016, Bright 2017 Kenneth Choi and Dawn Olivieri were cast in an unknown role and the role of Smith’s wife, respectively.
Click Here To Download (Server 1)
Click Here To Download (Server 2)
Click Here To Download (Server 3)
Click Here To Download (Server 4)
Click Here To Download (Server 5)