Hacker 2015 info:-
Hacker 2015, After a Hong Kong nuclear plant and the Mercantile Trade Exchange in Chicago, are hacked by unknown perpetrators, a federal agent (Viola Davis) proposes that the FBI work with China to find the cyber-criminals. The leader of the Chinese team, Chen Dawai, insists that convicted.
hacker Nick Hathaway (Chris Hemsworth) be released from prison to help with the investigation. As Nick and his comrades chase their quarry, it becomes evident that the hackers have a sinister motive for their actions. A freelance computer hacker discovers a mysterious government computer program.
He breaks into the program and is thrust into a revolution. Cuffed to a table inside a derelict barn, Hacker 2015 a 17-year-old hacker meets the government official who has the power to grant him a second chance – or ruin his life forever. And yet this is exactly what happens at a critical moment in “Blackhat.
” when a high-ranking National Security Agency official falls for this entry-level spoofing attack, Hacker 2015 inadvertently handing a hacker the keys to the NSA’s legendary “Black Widow” supercomputer.
The hacker then uses Black Widow to piece together a tangle of corrupted data that will, we have been led to believe, save the world, though from what or from whom is unclear.
Hacker 2015 Plot:-
At a nuclear plant in Chai Wan, Hong Kong, a hacker causes the coolant pumps to overheat and explode. Hacker 2015 Not long after in Chicago, the Mercantile Trade Exchange gets hacked, causing soy futures to rise. The Chinese government and the FBI determine that the hack was caused by a remote access tool (RAT).
An army officer in China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) cyber warfare unit, Captain Chen Dawai (Leehom Wang), is tasked to find the people responsible for the attacks and enlists the aid of his sister Chen Lien (Tang Wei), a networking engineer. He meets with FBI Special Agent Carol Barrett (Viola Davis).
in Los Angeles and reveals the code in the RAT was written by himself and Nicholas Hathaway (Chris Hemsworth), his brilliant college roommate, in their school days at MIT, years before Hathaway was sent to prison for an unrelated hack as a gag. Dawai asks that the FBI arrange for Hathaway to be released from prison.
where he is serving a sentence for computer crimes. Hathaway is offered a temporary release in exchange for his services. Hacker 2015 He negotiates a deal with the U.S. government to have his prison sentence commuted as time served if his assistance aids in the apprehension of the hacker.
However, he must wear an ankle bracelet and be monitored by a Deputy U.S. Marshal named Jessup (Holt McCallany). Hathaway manipulates the update system on the Marshal’s phone GPS that tracks his location, so he can follow his own lead and arranges a meet with the hacker’s partner to a restaurant.
While they are waiting, he tells Lien about his past, but the hacker’s partner never shows. Hacker 2015 Hathaway discovers a camera watching them and messages the hacker on the restaurant’s computer that he is on his trail now. A gang arrives, but Hathaway defeats them as if it were a prison fight. Please See More Information…….
Hacker 2015 Cast:-
- Rhys Ifans as Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- Jamie Campbell Bower as young Oxford
- Vanessa Redgrave as Elizabeth I of England. Redgrave commented that “It’s very interesting, the fractures, in this extraordinary creature…. I only hope that I’ve been able to respond to Roland in this script sufficiently to be able to just give a little glimpse of this fracturing, this black hole, with shafts of brief sunlight.”
- Joely Richardson as young Queen Elizabeth (Richardson is Redgrave’s daughter in real life)
- Sebastian Armesto as Ben Jonson, poet, and playwright
- Rafe Spall as William Shakespeare
- David Thewlis as William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley, a longtime adviser to Queen Elizabeth. De Vere came to live in his household as a ward of the Queen at age 12 and became Burghley’s son-in-law at age 21. Burghley is portrayed in the film as the inspiration for the character Polonius.
- Edward Hogg as Robert Cecil, 1st Earl of Salisbury, William Cecil’s son and successor
- Xavier Samuel as Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, the dedicatee of Shakespeare’s narrative poems and possible focus of his sonnets and, in this movie, the illegitimate son of Edward de Vere and Elizabeth I
- Sam Reid as Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, executed for treason
- Paolo De Vita as Francesco, servant to the Earl of Oxford
- Trystan Gravelle as Christopher “Kit” Marlowe, poet and dramatist
Hacker 2015 Production:-
In an interview done at the LMU Film school, Michael Mann said he was inspired to make Blackhat after reading about the events surrounding Stuxnet, which was a computer worm that targeted and reportedly ruined almost one-fifth of Iran’s nuclear centrifuges.
In keeping with his high standard for authenticity, Mann brought in several technical advisors and consultants like former hackers Christopher McKinley and Kevin Poulsen.
(senior editor for Wired News), to make the film as authentic as possible McKinlay was famous for hacking the online dating site OkCupid in order to make his profile the most attractive to women.