Harry Potter 2011 info:-
Harry Potter 2011 and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, is the final adventure in the Harry Potter film series. The much-anticipated motion picture event is the second of two full-length parts. In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe.
But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here. he film stars Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, alongside Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as Harry’s best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Principal photography began on 19 February 2009 and was completed on 12 June 2010, with reshoots taking place in December 2010, more than ten years after filming started on the first installment of the series.
Part 2 was released in 2D, 3-D and IMAX cinemas worldwide from 13–15 July 2011, and is the only Harry Potter film to be released in 3-D. The film became a commercial success and one of the best-reviewed films of 2011, with praise for the acting, Yates’s direction, musical score, visual effects, cinematography, action sequences, and the satisfying conclusion of the saga.
Harry Potter 2011 Plot:-
In the vault, Harry discovers the Horcrux is Helga Hufflepuff’s cup. He retrieves it, but Griphook snatches the sword and abandons the trio, leaving them cornered by security. The three release the dragon guardian and flee on its back. Harry sees a vision of Lord Voldemort killing goblins including Griphook, and learns Voldemort is aware of the theft. Harry also realizes there is a Horcrux at Hogwarts somehow connected to Rowena Ravenclaw.
The trio apparates into Hogsmeade, where Aberforth Dumbledore reluctantly instructs the portrait of his deceased younger sister Ariana to fetch Neville Longbottom, who leads the trio through a secret passageway into Hogwarts. Severus Snape hears of Harry’s return and warns staff and students of punishment for aiding Harry. Harry confronts Snape, who flees after Minerva McGonagall challenges him to a duel. McGonagall gathers the Hogwarts community for battle.
At Luna Lovegood’s insistence, Harry speaks to Helena Ravenclaw’s ghost, who reveals that Voldemort performed “dark magic” on her mother’s diadem, located in the Room of Requirement. In the Chamber of Secrets, Hermione destroys the Horcrux cup with a Basilisk fang. In the Room of Requirement, Draco, Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle attack Harry, but Ron and Hermione intervene.
Goyle casts a Fiendfyre curse; unable to control it, he is burned to death while Harry and his friends save Malfoy and Zabini. Harry stabs the diadem with the Basilisk fang, and Ron kicks it into the Room of Requirement to be destroyed. As Voldemort’s army attacks, Harry, seeing into Voldemort’s mind, realizes that Voldemort’s snake Nagini is the final Horcrux. Please See More Information…….
Harry Potter 2011 Cast:-
- Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
- Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley, one of Harry’s best friends.
- Emma Watson as Hermione Granger, Harry’s other best friend, and the brain of the trio.
- Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange, a Death Eater and Sirius Black’s cousin and murderer.
- Robbie Coltrane as Rubeus Hagrid, Harry’s half-giant friend and a former member of the staff of Hogwarts.
- Warwick Davis as Filius Flitwick, the Charms master and Head of the Ravenclawhouse at Hogwarts; and Griphook, a goblin and former employee at Gringotts Bank.
- Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy, Harry’s former school rival, a former Death Eater, and son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy (Helen McCrory).
- Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldemort, a twisted, evil, power-hungry, powerful wizard, and the founder and supreme leader of the Death Eaters.
- Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore, the late headmaster of Hogwarts
- John Hurt as Mr. Ollivander, a wandmaker abducted by the Death Eaters.
- Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy’s father and a disgraced Death Eater.
- Kelly Macdonald as Helena Ravenclaw, the ghost of Ravenclaw at Hogwarts.
- Gary Oldman as Sirius Black, Harry’s late godfather.
- Alan Rickman as Severus Snape, former Head of the Slytherin House and Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher and the new headmaster of Hogwarts.
- Maggie Smith as Minerva McGonagall, the Transfiguration teacher and the Head of the Gryffindor house at Hogwarts.
Harry Potter 2011 Production:-
Part 2 was filmed back-to-back with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 from 19 February 2009 to 12 June 2010, with reshoots for the epilogue scene taking place at Leavesden Film Studios on 21 December 2010. Director David Yates, who shot the film with the director of photography Eduardo Serra, described Part 2 as “operatic, colorful and fantasy-oriented”, a “big opera with huge battles.
Originally set for a single theatrical release, the idea to split the book into two parts was suggested by executive producer Lionel Wigram due to, what David Heyman called, “creative imperative”. Heyman initially responded negatively to the idea, but Wigram asked, “No, David. How are we going to do it?”. After rereading the book and discussing it with screenwriter Steve Kloves, he agreed with the division.