Housefull 2 2012 info:-
Housefull 2 2012, Everyone’s chasing tycoon JD’s son ‘Jolly’ for their daughters – but when four Jollys appear, there’s a House-full of confusion! Sajid Khan is in love – no, it’s not what you’re thinking. The director of ‘Housefull-2’ is in love with the movies – especially 1970s Bollywood.
all disco-balls, leering villains and hard-chested heroes. Khan mixes this with luscious English locales, PYTs in short shorts, cheeky jokes and star power – and lo. You have ‘Housefull-2’ – a castle full of mischief under a midnight-blue sky, Housefull 2 2012 lovers, fathers, imposters and ‘Prince Charles’.
For those seeking Albert Einstein, step aside. For those who’d like an apple-pie comedy, all slapstick – and some slap and tickle – Housefull-2’s a breeze. Khan follows Manmohan Desai’s funda – give the audience so much, so fast, they’ll be too dazzled to carp.
It works – most of the time. Housefull-2 opens in London with sibling rivalry between, ahem, the Kapoor brothers (Randhir and Rishi), elder Dabboo ‘najayaz’ but given part of his father’s business, younger Chintu bitterly resentful. The resentment seeps across this house – Rishi’s daughter, Heena (Asin) and Randhir’s girl, Bobbie (Jacqueline) at each other’s throats.
Housefull 2 2012 Plot:-
The film opens with two cousins – Heena (Asin Thottumkal) and Bobby (Jacqueline Fernandez), the daughters of two opposing families who hate each other very much – start quarreling over something relating to their duties of Animals’ Law Authority.
Their fathers, Chintu (Rishi Kapoor) and Dabboo (Randhir Kapoor), are half-brothers who hate each other to the very core. Even their wives hate each other. Chintu wants the richest son-in-law for his daughter, Heena, Housefull 2 2012 while Dabboo too wants the same for his daughter.
Bobby. Aakhri Pasta (Chunky Pandey), a marriage counselor, is ordered by both Chintu and Dabboo to find the best son-in-law. Housefull 2 2012 Aakhri Pasta brings Mr. Babani (Virendra Saxena) to discuss Babani’s son Jai.
When Chintu misinterprets one of Aakhri’s comments, who says that Jai looks neither like his mum or dad and maybe an illegitimate child. Mr. and Mrs. Babani did not hear Aakhri’s comments and Chintu verbally abuses Babani while shouting. Babani suffers from a condition that affects his heart when he hears loud noises.
Due to Chintu’s shouting, Babani suffers a heart attack, landing him in a hospital. Babani’s son Jai (Shreyas Talpade) comes to know of this and gets angry, then vows revenge, telling his friend Jolly (Ritesh Deshmukh), who is the son of billionaire J.D. (Mithun Chakraborty), to go to Chintu.
agree to marry his daughter and then break off the wedding at the last minute. Jolly is busy trying to introduce his girlfriend J-Lo (Zarine Khan) to his own father and does not want to get involved.
He suggests Max (John Abraham), their former college mate and a pick-pocket, to do the job. Housefull 2 2012 Jay goes with Max as his driver but somehow, they end in the wrong house and go to Dabboo’s house. Please See More Information……….
Housefull 2 2012 Cast:-
- Randhir Kapoor as Dabboo Kapoor-Chintu’s brother, Dolly’s husband, Bobby’s father, Max’s father-in-law.
- Neelu Kohli as Dolly Kapoor-Dabboo’s wife, Bobby’s mother, Max’s mother-in-law.
- Jacqueline Fernandez as Bobby Mehta-Dabboo and Dolly’s daughter, Max’s wife.
- John Abraham as Max Mehta-Bobby’s husband, Dabboo and Dolly’s son-in-law.
- Rishi Kapoor as Chintu Kapoor-Dabboo’s brother, Sweety’s husband, Heena’s father, Sunny’s father-in-law.
- Suparna Marwah as Sweety Kapoor-Chintu’s wife, Heena’s mother, Sunny’s mother-in-law.
- Asin Thottumkal as Heena K. Pujari-Chintu and Sweety’s daughter, Sunny’s wife.
- Akshay Kumar as Sunny K. Pujari-Ranjeet’s son, Heena’s husband, Chintu and Sweety’s son-in-law.
- Ranjeet as Dr. Ranjeet V. Asna K. Pujari-Sunny’s father, Heena’s father-in-law. (special appearance)
- Mithun Chakraborty as Jagga Kanojia/Jagga Daaku/JD-Jolly’s father, Jaleena’s father-in-law.
- Ritesh Deshmukh as Jwala Kanojia/Jolly-Jolly’s son, Jaleena’s husband.
- Zareen Khan as Jaleena Kanoja (nee Khanna) / Jelo-Jolly’s wife, Jagga’s daughter-in-law.
- Boman Irani as Batook Patel-Parul’s father, Jai’s father-in-law.
- Shazahn Padamsee as Parul Babani(nee Patel)-Jai’s wife
- Shreyas Talpade as Jai Babani-Parul’s husband, Batook’s son-in-law.
Housefull 2 2012 Critical Reception:-
Though Housefull 2‘s response was more positive than its predecessor, it still received mixed reviews by critics. The Times of India gave the movie 3.5 out of 5 stars, praising the performance of Akshay Kumar and Asin.
Taran Adarsh from Bollywood Hungama gave 3.5 stars and said, “If you are a movie-goer who derives pleasure from loud comedies with over-the-top humor that defy logic at every opportunity, I am sure, you will relish this wacky slapstick.
If your idea of watching a comedy is to have a good time at the movies, then Housefull 2 is especially designed for you. Mrigank Dhaniwala from Koimoi gave the film 3 out of 5 stars. Kanika Sikka of DNA rated 2 out of 5 stars and wrote, “Go in with a promise that you’ll be entertained, but don’t expect an exhilarating journey.
Click Here To Download (Server 1)
Click Here To Download (Server 2)
Click Here To Download (Server 3)
Click Here To Download (Server 4)
Click Here To Download (Server 5)