Legacies 2018 info:-
Legacies 2018 is The Originals spin-off series produced by The CW. The series was greenlit on May 11, 2018.On May 17, 2018, The CW announced it would premiere on Thursday at 9pm on the Fall schedule of 2018-2019 television season. It premiered on October 25, 2018. The CW announced that Legacies was renewed for a second season on January 31, 2019. Continuing the tradition of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, the story of the next generation of supernatural beings at The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted.
Klaus Mikaelson’s daughter, 17-year-old Hope Mikaelson; Alaric Saltzman’s twins, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman; and other young adults come of age in the most unconventional way possible, nurtured to be their best selves… in spite of their worst impulses. Will these young witches, vampires and werewolves become the heroes they want to be — or the villains they were born to be? There are no plans at the moment, but according to TVD and Originals showrunner Julie Plec, there are still stories to be told. My hope is The Originals will stay on and that I can bring some of these characters over there,” Plec says of the Vampire Diaries spinoff. But if that doesn’t work out, there’s another option.
Legacies 2018 Cast:-
- Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Mikaelson: A 17-year-old orphan and student at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted who is descended from some of the most powerful vampire, werewolf, and witch bloodlines via her parents Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. The character was first introduced on The Originals.
- Aria Shahghasemi as Landon Kirby: Rafael’s foster brother and an old acquaintance of Hope who eventually becomes her boyfriend and fellow student at the Salvatore School. Initially thought to be a human, he is then suspected of being a supernatural being, and is later revealed to be a phoenix. The character was first introduced on The Originals.
- Kaylee Bryant as Josie Saltzman: A witch and student at the Salvatore School. She is Alaric’s 15-year-old daughter, Lizzie’s twin, and was named after her biological mother, Josette “Jo” Laughlin of the powerful Gemini coven. Josie is deferential to her sister Lizzie, and lacks self-confidence. The character was first introduced on The Vampire Diaries.
- Jenny Boyd as Lizzie Saltzman: A witch and student at the Salvatore School. She is Alaric’s 15-year-old daughter, Josie’s twin, and was named after Elizabeth Forbes, the late mother of the twins’ surrogate mother, Caroline Forbes. Lizzie is narcissistic, and is prone to emotional meltdowns. The character was first introduced on The Vampire Diaries.
- Quincy Fouse as Milton “MG” Greasley: A good-natured vampire who works as Alaric’s student aide and is friendly with the Saltzman twins.
- Peyton Alex Smith as Rafael Waithe: A recently triggered werewolf and Landon’s foster brother. After suffering an abusive childhood in the foster system, he becomes a student at the Salvatore School. Please See More Information…….
Legacies 2018 Development:-
In August 2017, it was announced that early discussions on the development of a spinoff of The Originals focusing on Hope Mikaelson, the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, were taking place with Julie Plec, creator of The Originals and co-creator of The Vampire Diaries. In January 2018, it was revealed that a pilot for the spinoff had been ordered; Plec penned the pilot script and is credited with creating the series. It was announced in March 2018 that the spinoff had been ordered to pilot, but instead of a traditional pilot, a fifteen-minute pilot presentation of the series would be presented to The CW.
On May 11, 2018, it was announced that the spinoff, titled Legacies, had been ordered to series for the 2018–19 U.S. television season. In June 2018, it was announced that the series would premiere on October 25, 2018. On October 8, 2018, The CW ordered three additional scripts for the series, bringing the total script order to sixteen. On November 8, 2018, it was announced that The CW had ordered an additional three episodes of the series, bringing the first season total up to 16 episodes. On January 31, 2019, The CW renewed the series for a second season. The second season premiered on October 10, 2019.
Legacies 2018 Casting:-
It was announced in March 2018 that The Vampire Diaries veteran Matt Davis would reprise the role of Alaric Saltzman and that Danielle Rose Russell would star as Hope Mikaelson. Quincy Fouse, Jenny Boyd, Kaylee Bryant, and Aria Shahghasemi were also set to star. Shahghasemi would debut in the twelfth episode of the fifth season of The Originals as Hope’s friend Landon. It was revealed at San Diego Comic-Con in July 2018 that Paul Wesley would direct an episode and that Zach Roerig would appear in the series. Steven R. McQueen was revealed to be reprising his role as Jeremy Gilbert in the series’ third episode.