Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 info:-
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 makes you cry and cheer for superb Salman! Performer Prem and Prince Vijay share the same face but different worldviews – as Prem handles Vijay’s family, foes and fiancé, whose view wins this royal battle? Straight away, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is Salman Khan’s triumph.
Salman simply blows the top off the theatres with a double role that makes you laugh, gasp, sigh – and cry. Prem Dilwale, Ayodhya’s Ram Leela artist, admires Princess Maithili (Sonam) and her charitable work.
Prem decides to meet Maithili at the coronation of her fiancé Prince Vijay (Salman) in Pitampura. But Vijay’s fallen prey to a conspiracy by his wicked brother Ajay (Neil) and relative Chirag (Armaan). As Vijay suffers their violent assault, Pritampur’s Diwan (Anupam) asks Prem to play Vijay’s part – and protect Maithili.
But what happens when Maithili is drawn to Prem? And when Vijay wakes up? Salman performs with superb finesse, skillfully creating a caviar-chole bhature cinematic contrast. His Vijay is tense, terse and taut, radiating machismo but no gentleness, loneliness with king-sized ego.
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 Plot:-
Yuvraj Vijay Singh (Salman Khan) is a very rich crown prince of Pritampur, who is soon to be crowned as king (honorific, as there are no official kings and kingdoms in modern India). He is engaged to Maithili (Sonam Kapoor) a princess from the royal family of a neighboring kingdom. However, due to his stiff and stubborn nature, Vijay faces many problems with Maithili as well as with his brother and sisters.
His rich half-sisters Rajkumari Chandrika (Swara Bhaskar) and Rajkumari Radhika (Aashika Bhatia) live in a separate rented bungalow outside the royal palace with Chandrika working as an accounts head in a municipal school and have filed a case against Vijay for a share in the royal property.
because they felt their mother (Lata Sabharwal)(a poet and later mistress to the late King) was wronged by the Queen (Karuna Pandey) when she disgraced her in the presence of all of the King’s children. Furthermore, Radhika’s and Maithili earlier who were best friends during school times, their friendship is shattered owing to her engagement with Vijay.
Similarly, his half brother Yuvraj Ajay Singh (Neil Nitin Mukesh) vows vengeance and has been wanting to kill him and take the crown for himself. He enlists the help of his manager Chirag Singh (Armaan Kohli) and Vijay’s secretary Sameera (Samaira Rao), Chirag is misguiding Ajay at every step while betraying him at his back.
Yuvraj Vijay barely escapes an assassination plan coordinated by Yuvraj Ajay and Chirag to kill him but gets badly injured. He’s hidden in a secret chamber maintained by two doctors. Meanwhile, Vijay’s doppelganger Prem Dilwale (Salman Khan), a love guru, a perky, lively and carefree stage actor who falls in love with Princess Maithili, reaches Pritampur to meet her along with his friend Kanhaiya (Deepak Dobriyal). Please See More Information…….
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 Cast:-
- Salman Khan in a dual role as Prem Dilwale, a resident of Ayodhya and Yuvraj Vijay Singh, the Prince of Pitampura
- Sonam Kapoor as Princess Maithili Devi
- Neil Nitin Mukesh as Yuvraj Ajay Singh, Vijay’s half-brother
- Anupam Kher as Diwan Sahab/Bapu
- Armaan Kohli as Chirag Singh, C.E.O of The Pritampur Empire Properties
- Swara Bhaskar as Rajkumari Chandrika, Vijay’s half-sister
- Aashika Bhatia as Rajkumari Radhika, Vijay’s half-sister
- Deepraj Rana as Sanjay, head of security of the Royal Palace
- Deepak Dobriyal as Kanhaiya, Prem’s friend
- Samaira Rao as Sameera
- Sanjay Mishra as Chaubey, head of the drama troupe
- S M Zaheer as Doctor 1
- Micky Makhijja as Doctor 2
- Manoj Joshi as Mr. Bhandari, advocate of the Pritampur royal family
- Lata Sabharwal as Mother of Radhika and Chandrika, singer/courtesan of Royal Family (Dead- Shown in flashbacks)
- Karuna Pandey as Maharani, Ajay’s mother, Vijay, Chandrika and Radhika’s Stepmother (Dead- Shown in flashbacks)
- Suhasini Mulay as Dadisa, Rajkumari Maithili’s Grand Mother
- Namrata Thapa as NGO worker
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 Box office:-
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo collected ₹40.35 crore (US$5.8 million) net on its opening day and became highest opener of the year by beating the record previously held by Bajrangi Bhaijaan. It is also the second film in Hindi cinema to gross over ₹40 crores (US$5.8 million) in a single day after Happy New Year. The gross collections of the film were ₹55.03 crores (US$8.0 million) on the first day, which is highest in India.
On its second day, the film saw a 25% drop in its business as it collected ₹31.05 crores (US$4.5 million) net which is the highest non-holiday second day ever. The film collected ₹30.07 crores (US$4.3 million) net on its third day which is also the highest non-holiday third day ever to take its three-day total to ₹101.47 crores (US$15 million) net. The film becomes fourth Hindi movie to gross more than ₹100 crores (US$14 million) in flat three days.