The Martian 2015 info:-
The Martian 2015, Ridley Scott’s film about an astronaut surviving on a desolate planet, is at heart a shipwreck story, one that just happens to take the form of a science fiction adventure. But although the outline offers no surprises, the details and the tone feel new. Like all the variants of “Robinson Crusoe.
including “Cast Away” and, of course, “Robinson Crusoe on Mars”—this film is about a man, Matt Damon’s Mark Watney, who summons all of his ingenuity and courage to endure a seemingly impossible situation, they must deal with loneliness on top of it all. If you’ve ever seen a film.
you know going in that things are going to turn out fine for Mark—that no studio is going to pay for a special effects-driven epic about a smart, likable castaway who dies in the last five minutes. You also know that, despite the Lone Man Against Nature plotline, there’s a reason why the filmmakers.
cast Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain as the captain of the mission that’s forced to abort its exploration of the planet’s surface and leave Mark for dead—and it wasn’t so that she could turn tail and head for Earth with her crew in the first ten minutes and never return.
The Martian 2015 Plot:-
In 2035, the crew of the Ares III mission to Mars is exploring Acidalia Planitia on Martian solar day (sol) 18 of their 31-sol expedition. A strong dust storm threatens to topple their Mars Ascent Vehicle (MAV), forcing them to abort the mission. During the evacuation, astronaut Mark Watney is struck by debris and lost in the storm.
and telemetry from his suit’s biomonitor stops. With Watney believed dead, the storm worsening by the second, and the MAV on the verge of toppling, mission commander Melissa Lewis orders the crew to take off and return to their orbiting vessel, the Hermes. Watney awakens after the storm to a.
low-oxygen warning and returns to the crew’s surface habitat (“Hab”). Performing self-surgery, The Martian 2015 he removes from his abdomen the debris that destroyed his biomonitor. He begins a video diary. Lacking communications with Earth, his only chance of rescue is via the next Mars mission, four years later:
the Ares IV will be landing 3,200 kilometers (2,000 mi) away at the Schiaparelli crater. Watney’s immediate concern is food; being a botanist, he improvises a farm inside the Hab utilizing Martian soil fertilized with the crew’s human feces, water produced by extracting hydrogen from leftover rocket fuel.
and potatoes intended for the Thanksgiving dinner. He also begins to modify the only functional rover for longer journeys in preparation for long-distance travel. After NASA holds a funeral for Watney, satellite planner Mindy Park reviews images of the Hab area and realizes he has survived.
NASA administrator Teddy Sanders has the news released, but despite the objections of the Hermes flight director Mitch Henderson, The Martian 2015 decides not to distract the Ares III crew (still en route back to Earth) by informing them. Please See More Information…….
The Martian 2015 Cast:-
- Matt Damon as Mark Watney, a botanist who is part of the Ares III team, mistakenly presumed dead after a violent storm on Mars. Watney is forced to use his ingenuity and wits to survive until he can be rescued and brought home to Earth.
- Jessica Chastain as Commander Melissa Lewis, an officer in the United States Navy, geologist and the Ares III mission commander, Fan of 1970s disco music.
- Jeff Daniels as Theodore “Teddy” Sanders, the Director of NASA. Sanders is shown to be competent but averse to unnecessary risks.
- Kristen Wiig as Annie Montrose, the director of media relations for NASA. She is primarily concerned with the public perception of NASA during the Watney rescue.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor as Vincent Kapoor, NASA’s Director of Mars Missions and the first person to establish contact with Watney. His mother was a Baptist woman of African origin and his father was a Hindu.
- Sean Bean as Mitch Henderson, the Hermes flight director. His priority at all times is the welfare and stability of the Ares III crew.
- Michael Peña as Major Rick Martinez, a United States Air Force officer and the pilot of the Ares III mission.
- Kate Mara as Beth Johanssen, the Ares III’s system operator.
- Sebastian Stan as Dr. Chris Beck, an astronaut and flight surgeon for the Ares III mission.
- Aksel Hennie as Dr. Alex Vogel, a German national who is the navigator and chemist of Ares III.
The Martian 2015 Music:-
Harry Gregson-Williams composed the score for The Martian. It is the fourth collaboration between Gregson-Williams and Scott. Gregson-Williams previously worked on music for Scott’s films Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Prometheus (2012) and Exodus: Gods and Kings, composing the main film.
score for the first and last films and doing additional music for the other two. The Martian 2015 A running gag in the film is commander Melissa Lewis’s love for 1970s songs (especially of the disco genre), which is the only music available to Watney on Mars and often appears as diegetic music.