Wind River 2017 info:-
Wind River 2017, WIND RIVER is a chilling thriller that follows a rookie FBI agent (Elizabeth Olsen) who teams up with a local game tracker with deep community ties and a haunted past (Jeremy Renner) to investigate the murder.
of a local girl on a remote Native American Reservation in the hopes of solving her mysterious death. Written and directed by Taylor Sheridan, WIND RIVER also stars Gil Birmingham, Jon Bernthal, Julia Jones, Kelsey Asbille, and James Jordan.
Taylor Sheridan’s films take place in a mythical version of the American West that doesn’t exist anymore if it ever really did. It’s a place where there are no rules beyond the ones people invent for themselves to survive.
stretches of Texas and New Mexico that are equal parts brutal and beautiful. Wind River 2017 Sheridan previously explored this terrain as the writer of Denis Villeneuve’s “Sicario” and David Mackenzie’s “Hell or High Water,” the latter of which earned him an Oscar nomination for Best Original Screenplay.
Now, he’s directing for only the second time as well as writing with “Wind River,” Wind River 2017 which feels very much of a piece with those two previous films, even as it distinguishes itself with a vivid sense of place.
Wind River 2017 Plot:-
During the winter on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming, expert tracker and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service agent Cory Lambert discovers the frozen body of 18-year-old Natalie Hanson in the snow. Her body is barefoot, without proper winter attire, miles from any building, and has a blood-stained groin.
FBI Special Agent Jane Banner arrives to investigate a possible homicide because the FBI has jurisdiction over murder cases on reservations. The next day, Banner learns from Natalie’s father, Martin, that his daughter was dating a new boyfriend, but he does not know the man’s name or where he lives.
The autopsy shows blunt trauma and sexual violence and confirms Lambert’s deduction that the girl died from exposure. She suffered pulmonary hemorrhage caused by rapid inhalation of sub-zero air. However, the medical examiner is unable to confirm the death as a homicide, and Agent Banner cannot get additional help from FBI investigators.
Lambert discovers that Natalie’s “new boyfriend” was Matt Rayburn, who works security at a nearby oil-drilling site. The next day, Matt’s body is discovered, nude and already ravaged by scavenging wildlife.
Lambert tells Agent Banner about his own daughter’s death three years earlier. Wind River 2017 Her body was discovered in the snow, following a party at their house while he and his wife were away. No one was charged in her death.
Banner, accompanied by Tribal Police Chief Ben Shoyo and additional officers, visit the drill site where they are met by several of the company’s security guards. They report that Matt had stormed off a few days ago, following an argument with Natalie, and has not been seen since. Please See More Information……….
Wind River 2017 Cast:-
- Jeremy Renner as Cory Lambert, U.S. Fish, and Wildlife Service agent. He discovers Hanson’s frozen body and evidence of her flight across a snowy landscape. FBI special agent Jane Banner recruits him to help her solve the case. He uses the case as redemption for his teenage daughter Emily, who was found dead three years before.
- Elizabeth Olsen as Jane Banner, a rookie FBI special agent. She recruits Lambert as her tracker.
- Graham Greene as Ben Shoyo, Tribal Police Chief. He assists Lambert and Olsen to solve the possible murder of Natalie Hanson.
- Kelsey Chow as Natalie Hanson, Martin and Annie’s daughter, and Chip’s sister. She was best friends with Cory’s late daughter, Emily. Her death is the main catalyst for the events of the film.
- Gil Birmingham as Martin Hanson, Annie’s husband, and Chip and Natalie’s father. He is also Lambert’s close friend.
- Julia Jones as Wilma Lambert, Cory’s ex-wife and mother of Emily and Casey.
- Martin Sensmeier as Chip Hanson, Martin and Annie’s son and Natalie’s brother. He is a drug addict.
- Althea Sam as Annie Hanson, Martin’s wife and mother of Chip and Natalie.
- Teo Briones as Casey Lambert, son of Cory and Wilma.
Wind River 2017 Critical response:-
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 87% based on 231 reviews, with an average rating of 7.7/10. The website’s critical consensus reads, “Wind River lures viewers into a character-driven mystery with smart writing, a strong cast, and a skillfully .
rendered setting that delivers the bitter chill promised by its title.” On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 73 out of 100, based on 44 critics, indicating “generally very favorable reviews”. Audiences polled by PostTrak gave the film a 90% overall positive score and a 70% “definite recommend”.
Owen Gleiberman of Variety described Wind River as a “humanistic crime drama, though this one has more skill than excitement”. Chris Plante of The Verge described it as “a thrilling, violent finale to the Hell or High Water and Sicario trilogy”, and as “Coen brothers noir meets the case of the week.
Click Here To Download (Server 1)
Click Here To Download (Server 2)
Click Here To Download (Server 3)
Click Here To Download (Server 4)
Click Here To Download (Server 5)