Wreck It Ralph 2012 info:-
Wreck-It Ralph 2012, Ralph is tired of being overshadowed by Fix-It Felix (Jack McBrayer), the “good guy” star of their game who always gets to save the day. But after decades doing the same thing and seeing all the glory go to Felix, Ralph decides he’s tired of playing the role of a bad guy.
He takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a game-hopping journey across the arcade through every generation of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero. On his quest, he meets the tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (Jane Lynch) from the first-person action game Hero’s Duty.
But it’s the feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, whose world is threatened when Ralph accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens the entire arcade. Will Ralph realize his dream and save the day before it’s too late?
Wreck-It Ralph,” the latest Disney animated feature for families, begins with a creative brainstorm: The movie occurs mostly inside the worlds of several arcade-style video games, providing an excuse for the backgrounds.
ground rules and characters to constantly reinvent themselves. The title is inspired by its hero, Wreck It Ralph 2012 one of those clumsy, misunderstood big guys who dream only of being loved.
Wreck It Ralph 2012 Plot:-
When Litwak’s Family Fun Center & Arcade closes at night, the various video game characters leave their normal in-game roles and, traveling through their cabinets’ power cables, socialize in a power strip, known as “Game Central Station”. Wreck-It Ralph, the antagonist of the game Fix-It Felix Jr.,
is ostracized by its other characters for being the game’s villain, while the titular hero Felix is praised and awarded medals. After the game’s inhabitants exclude Ralph from their thirtieth-anniversary party, he sets out to earn a medal for himself to gain his neighbors’ respect.
Felix worries that Ralph has “gone Turbo”—a term coined when notorious racing game character Turbo attempted to take over RoadBlasters out of jealousy, which resulted in both of their games being unplugged. Ralph learns that he can obtain a medal from the first-person shooter.
Hero’s Duty. After disrupting a game session, Ralph scales the game’s central beacon and obtains a medal, only to hatch a Cy-Bug, a dangerous enemy. Ralph and the Cy-Bug stumble into an escape pod, which is launched out of the game, and crash land in Sugar Rush, a confectionery-themed kart racing game.
With Ralph missing, his game is labeled as malfunctioning and faces being unplugged. Felix ventures to Hero’s Duty and allies with the game’s heroine, Sergeant Calhoun, Wreck It Ralph 2012 to find Ralph and the Cy-Bug. A young girl named Vanellope von Schweetz steals Ralph’s medal to buy her way into the nightly rate.
that determines which characters are playable the next day, but King Candy, Wreck It Ralph 2012 the ruler of Sugar Rush, forbids her from racing because she has glitches that cause her to teleport erratically. Ralph reluctantly agrees to work with Vanellope to retrieve his medal and help her win a race. Please See More Information…….
Wreck It Ralph 2012 Cast:-
- John C. Reilly as Wreck-It Ralph, a gigantic but soft-hearted man who is the villain of the fictional arcade game Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz, a racer/glitch in Sugar Rush.
- Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix Jr., a repairman who is the hero of Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Jane Lynch as Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun, the lead character of Hero’s Duty.
- Alan Tudyk as King Candy, the ruler of Sugar Rush who is revealed to be Turbo, an infamous character from another kart racing video game known for having crashed another game out of jealousy. King Candy’s vocal stylings are based on comedian Ed Wynn, and his physical mannerisms are modeled from Wynn’s Mad Hatter character in Alice in Wonderland.
- Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge, a racer in Sugar Rush.
- Joe Lo Truglio as Markowski, a soldier from Hero’s Duty that Ralph meets in Tapper.
- Ed O’Neill as Mr. Stan Litwak, owner of Litwak’s Family Fun Center & Arcade.
- Dennis Haysbert as General Hologram, a holographic general in Hero’s Duty.
- Adam Carolla as Wynnchel, a Long John who is a member of the Sugar Rush police department.
- Horatio Sanz as Duncan, a doughnut who is a member of the Sugar Rush police department.
- Rich Moore as Sour Bill, King Candy’s sour ball henchman
Wreck It Ralph 2012 Production:-
The concept of Wreck-It Ralph was first developed at Disney in the late 1980s, Wreck It Ralph 2012 under the working title High Score. Since then, it was redeveloped and reconsidered several times: In the late 1990s, it took on the working title Joe Jump, then in the mid-2000s as Reboot Ralph.
John Lasseter, the head of Walt Disney Animation Studios and executive producer of the film, describes Wreck-It Ralph as “an 8-bit video-game bad guy who travels the length of the arcade to prove.
that he’s a good guy. In a manner similar to Who Framed Roger Rabbit and the Toy Story films, Wreck-It Ralph featured cameo appearances by a number of licensed video-game characters.